Terms and Conditions of Services
Our classes are delivered in small group personal training sessions and through video instruction.
The fee is non refundable and needs to be paid before class commencement.
We are not obliged to do make up sessions.
PUFF Fitness indemnity
Please before you start the course have your GP or Midwife give you clearance to exercise.
Please disclose all health information as requested prior to class commencement to the trainer.
Please keep me updated with any changes to your health status. These include all medical conditions; physical and mental, injuries, allergies and medication you are taking.
PUFF Fitness is not liable for any injury that may occur to yourself or your child during the class.
Before the class or personal training session
Please make sure you:
- Have eaten a small snack and hour or two before class commencement.
- Are well hydrated and avoid alcohol before training.
- If you are feeling unwell before your session please contact me.
- Please bring water and a small towel to your session.
- Wear appropriate clothing and footwear.
- Are ready at the appointed time.
If you are unhappy for any reason
You have the right to contact the Health & Disability Commissioner under the Code of Rights. See their website www.hdc.org.nz for further information.
© Copyright 2014 PUFF Fitness