Introducing thePuff Fitness Postnatal Recovery Programme
Trainers! Are you training women who have EVER given birth?
- Are you focusing on women but are lacking a POSTNATAL RECOVERY PROGRAMME to DEEPLY SERVE and ATTRACT any women who has EVER had a baby?
- SEPARATE yourself from the CROWDED MARKET by offering to train clients in an AWARD WINNING POSTNATAL RECOVERY PROGRAMME.
- Have you already trained in POSTNATAL FITNESS but are lacking the DRIVE to put an OUTSTANDING PROGRAMME TOGETHER?
- I AM HERE TO HELP YOU DELIVER, the work is all done for you……
Experience an Award winning postnatal recovery programme
Tried and tested by 100’s of Mums
My client experience was important to me so I refined my programming for 6 years based on customer feedback. The programming was adjusted when I learnt a new thing of value to postnatal women. You can launch the programme straight away, it is already for you to use with any women who has recently given birth or has EVER had a baby.
Superior quality, unparalleled in the Exercise Industry
The more I talk to Health and Fitness professionals and train up other licences the more I realise the gold in what I have created. There is nothing like this. I have incorporated all the bells and whistles in this high level programme.
Attract and convert postnatal women easily
A programme of this level will attract new clients through your doors. It will keep them exercising safely and have the mums spreading word of mouth referrals.
The work is done
The programming is comprehensive but easy and simple to implement. You can pick and choose from the list of the components in the programme and still see results happening. You may choose to go with the award
winning formula from the start. It is up to you.
Problems you can solve for your clients
- Improve Tummy appearance
- Diastasis rehabilitation
- Assessment of pelvic pain
- Improve pelvic floor strength
- Improve incontinence
- Exercise safely with prolapse and birth trauma
- Tone and strengthen
- Improve flexibility
- Improve aches and pains
- Increase cardiovascular fitness
- Help with weight loss and nutrition for healing
- Fitness for motherhood
- Postural corrections
- Lifting safely post birth
- C-section recovery
- Confidence to get back into that gym class or sport safely
- Improve mental health
- Educate your clients about their core muscles
- Lifetime value
- A nanny service is recommended to help mums attend the programme
Training is provided<br />
I provide you with the training to run the programme. Personal trainers become Puff Fitness Certified postnatal trainers after they have completed the training.
Lynda Lovatt, owner of Puff Fitness, Reps registered personal trainer, Registered Nurse and Winner Programme Excellence Postnatal Recovery programme, NZ Exercise Industry awards 2017.
Lynda has kept on adding value into her programmes. She has set a very high standard after years of developing this programme. Lynda has focussed her attention to go deeper to find out and address the needs of the consumer. Attention to detail, deep knowledge base, and outstanding client care is something she is good at. These are the standards she will expect others who run her programmes to adhere to as she moves these live programmes throughout New Zealand and eventually online global.
Lynda has over 13 years experience as a Registered Nurse before retraining in fitness in 2010. She is now a REPs-registered personal trainer.
Lynda has completed her Advanced continuing professional development in modern postnatal assessment, core restore and functional exercise programming. She is also highly qualified in pregnancy exercise and birth preparation programming. Lynda has done numerous other courses and conferences in women’s health and she continues to up skill in this area.
Find out what our customers are saying about us…
- Email me to find out more information including a PDF of what is in the programme.
- Please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org or on the contact form below.
Get in touch today to find out how the programme can work for your customers
Feedback from our licencees…
“The Puff Fitness Postnatal Program has given me the opportunity to get into working hands on with mums much sooner than I would been able to trying to create my own program from scratch. The fact that the program has been running for so long and has had amazing results makes me really confident delivering it to mums.”