Birth to BabyExperience our amazing online course that gets results and provides lifetime value.
About the course
About the programme
Birth to Baby is a self directed programme that prepares you to be fit to birth and recover quickly in the postnatal period. It is most valuable from 30 weeks gestation in your pregnancy.
Beautifully shot videos that contain educational and exercise material aimed at increasing your fitness to birth and quickly improve the look and feel of your postnatal body.
Before your birth:
- Simple effective exercises.
- Mental, emotional, and physical preparation for the birthing olympics
- Increasing your confidence to birth.
- Reduce fear of birthing and increase confidence.
- Improve aches and pains
- Increase hip flexibility to birth
- Perineal massage tips
- Education around making informed decisions during birthing
- Pregnancy fitness
- Nutrition in pregnancy
- Preparation for c-section
After giving birth:
- Moving appropriately and with confidence
- Pelvic floor rehabilitation
- Tummy rehabilitation
- Nutrition for postnatal healing
- What to eat to improve your tummy
- Weight loss
- Mental and emotional support
- Progressive exercises that you can do when it suits you
- Diastasis checks in the postnatal period
- Pelvic floor exercise
- Managing mental health
- Warning signs and when to seek referral
- C-section recovery
- Returning to mainstream fitness
- How to lift safely post birth
- Education around prolapse
- The importance of support systems
Before purchasing a swissball please watch the welcome video after purchasing the programme to ensure you buy the right size.
You must receive Clearance from your GP or midwife before starting this programme.
The following conditions are contraindications for exercise:
- Significant heart disease
- Significant lung disease
- Incompetent Cervix
- Multiple gestation at risk of premature labour
- Persistent spotting or bleeding or placenta praaevia
- Premature labour
- Ruptured membranes
- Uncontrolled Type 1 diabetes or gestational diabetes
- Evidence of intrauterine growth restriction
- Pregnancy-induced Hypertension or pre-eclampsia
- Uncontrolled epileptic fits/seizures
Frequently asked questions
Can I be over 30 weeks and still do the Birth to Baby programme?
Yes you can be over 30 weeks. Actually anytime between then and a few weeks postnatal is fine to start the programme.
Can I join if I am around 25 weeks or less?
You can as you will learn and be able to do the exercises as there are options given to you if you are less than 35 weeks gestation. I think the earlier you know all of this content the better it will be for you.
I am planning to have an elective c-section. Can I still prepare to birth and do this programme?
Yes you can absolutely. You will learn pelvic floor exercises, beautiful relaxing stretches, tummy exercises, what a c-section looks like and what the recovery and healing process is like, how to move and lift post baby, scar tissue releases and foods to heal your body and so much more.
Your programme is on subscription. Can I stop this anytime?
Yes you can.
Why is it on monthly subscription?
This is because this programme is designed for you at a specific time in your life. The content covers 16 weeks from 30 weeks gestation to 6 weeks postnatal.
Think of a subscription being like a gym membership where you can access the services as long as you have it. A subscription or membership means that there is a level of commitment from you to complete the programme and keep going and progressing to get those results. I think that is a good thing.
Will I need the internet to access the online programme?
Yes you will.
Can I download any of the content?
There are certain PDF’s that you will be able to print and fill out as part of the programme.
Subscribe to the programme today!
Payment is simple through our secured online store. Pay by paypal or credit card.